The Oyo State Government has announced February 12 as the final burial of the Late Olubadan of Ibadanland, Oba Saliu Adetunji.
The Oyo State Commissioner for Information, Culture and Tourism, Dr. Wasiu Olatunbosun revealed this at the Oyo Governor’s Office.
The late monarch, Oba Saliu Adetunji joined his ancestors on January 2, 2022, at the age of 93 after reigning for five years.
Recall, Governor ‘Seyi Makinde while on a condolence visit to the family of the late Olubadan, had promised that the state government would give the late traditional ruler a state burial.
Dillivry [Advert Banner]
- Osun Police Arraign 35-Year- Old Woman Over Alleged Breach Of Public Peace
- 2023: Hoodlums Destroy House of Reps Candidate Billboard In Ibadan
- Just In :Appeal Court Panel Urges FG, ASUU To Settle Out Of Court
- 2023: Makinde Opens Two-Day Training For Candidates …Says We’ve Shifted Paradigms In Governance, Politics …Set To Flag-Off Iddo-Eruwa Road
- Media Aid Fired For Supporting Peter Obi