The Ede born suspected thug, Rasheed Hammed, popularly known as Rasidi Oko-Ilu , has been arrested.
Oko-Ilu who had been declared wanted by the Osun State Police Command over alleged various criminal activities was arrested on Saturday night at an hotel, in Osogbo, Osun state capital.
CityMirrorNews learnt that it was the combined efforts of men of the anti cultism unit of the Osun police command and members of Oodua Peoples Congress (APC) that led to his arrest.
The police had over four months ago declared Oko-Ilu wanted for alleged murder, armed robbery, kidnapping and others.
He was alleged to have been terrorising Ede and its environs over the years.
Oko-Ilu was declared wanted by the police for alleged murder, arson, ritual killing, among others.
A statement by the Police Public Relations Officer in the state, SP Yemisi Opalola, alleged that Oko-Ilu has been disturbing the peace of Ede.
Speaking on the Development, the Osun State Coordinator of OPC, Prince Deji Aladesawe Confirmed the arrest.
Dillivry [Advert Banner]
- Police Launch Manhunt For Woman Who Stole 8-Day-Old Twin Baby From Hospital
- Osun Guber: We’re In Court To Deepen Our Democratic Values- Oyetola’s Aide
- NIGERIA@62: Cast Votes In Defence Of Good Governance In 2023, Makinde Tasks Nigerians
- Black Sunday: 7 People, Child, Die As Commercial Bus Catches Fire in Lagos
- Stop Expensive Burials, Help Those Alive – Fr. Gopep To Christian
Crime3 days ago
Police Arrest Late MKO Abiola’s Ex-Wife For Assaulting Policewoman
News3 days ago
Calabar Lawyer In Coma Days After Wife Died In Car Clash While Chasing Him and Sidechic
Health2 days ago
Details Of Female Lawyer Who Died Chasing Her Husband’s Side Chick Emerged As Side Chick Deactivates Social Media Accouts
Crime3 days ago
Police Arraign 2 Over Alleged Vandalization Of Transformer In Osun