President Muhammadu Buhari’s Special Adviser on Media and Publicity, Femi Adesina, has said Nigerians would miss his principal when he leaves office.
Adesina said Buhari had done his best for Nigeria despite distractions from all fronts.
In an article on his official Facebook page titled, ‘Buhari’s Footprints On Waterways’, Adesina said Buhari would be missed by good Nigerians when he hands over.
“He (Buhari) utilized and made our inland waterways more effective and efficient. Plus many more. Won’t good people miss him when he breasts the tape?
This quiet performer. We will surely do. But we are delighted that he has done his best for Nigeria, despite distractions from all fronts.”
- Police Arraign 37-Year-Old Man Over Alleged Canadian Visa Fraud In Osun
- BREAKING: Court Sends Popular Gubernatorial Candidate To 42 Years In Prison Over Corruption
- NANS Declares Nationwide Protest Against Detention Of Student On Orders Of Aisha Buhari
- Ooni, Wife Advocate Women Leadership Roles In Nigeria
- JUST IN: Nigeria Is not Broke — Finance Minister Insists
Education3 days ago
HND Holders To Be Employed As Assistant Lecturers In Polytechnics, Monotechnics – NBTE
News4 days ago
Inaugural Speech Delivered By New Governor Of Osun, Senator Ademola Adeleke
News4 days ago
Power Tussle:NURTW Members Engage Themselves In Battle As Osun Gets New Governor
News2 days ago
Olona Of Ada, Oba Oyetunde Installs Obafemi Okediya As Otunba Atobase Of Ada