Alhaji Isa Baba Buji, one of the delegates of Jigawa State at the ongoing special convention of the All Progressives Congress (APC), is dead.
It was gathered Buji died at the Federal Capital Territory, Abuja, on Tuesday.
Until his sudden death, Buji was the APC vice chairman in charge of Jigawa South west.
He reportedly slumped in the morning at the State Liaison Office at FCT, while getting ready to go to the venue of the convention.
Confirming the development, the Jigawa State APC Public Relations Officer, Bashir Kundu, told Daily Trust, “Of course, he died this morning”.
The public relations officer added that “he slumped at Jigawa state liaison office in Abuja and he was rushed to hospital and died before arriving the hospital. When we arrived the hospital, he was confirmed dead.”
It was gathered that the deceased was conveyed to the hospital by the member of the House of Representatives representing Birnin Kudu/Buji Federal Constituency, Engr. Magaji Da’u Aliyu.
Dillivry [Advert Banner]
- 2023: Osun TSO Holds Strategic Meeting, Implores All To Work For Asiwaju’s Victory
- LASG Disbands MOT Enforcement Team
- Rural-Urban Migration: Oyo CSDA, ALGON Collaborate on Community Projects Sustenance
- Sat Guru Maharaj jI Denies Allegation Of Cooking With Human Blood
- Oyo Deputy Governor, Bayo Lawal To Act As Governor For 23 Days
News4 days ago
Ede Killings: Osun Lawmaker Debunks Alleged Involvement In The Crisis
Crime2 days ago
Just In: Court Remands Osun Popular Thug, Rasidi Oko-Ilu Over Alleged Murder, Arson
Opinion4 days ago
Open Letter To The People Of Osun By Kunle Oyatomi
News4 days ago
FG, Private Employment Agencies Partners on Labour Migration