Journalists designated to cover the presidential primary of the All Progressives Congress (APC) are yet to accredited at 11:20 am.
Journalists were left unattended to as they waited for accreditation tags for onward movement to the Eagles Square, the venue for the primary.
Some journalists who had already proceeded to the venue were denied access as they did not have the accreditation tags.
At the time of filing this report, it was not clear why the Media and Publicity were yet to release the accreditation tags.
According to the programme of events, the exercise was supposed to kick off at 10 am with the arrival of National Delegates.
Media houses which nominated their staff to cover the event had written letters two weeks ago on the directive of the party.
Dillivry [Advert Banner]
- Police Arrest Friends As 21- Year-Old Man Dies At Birthday Party
- 2023 Poll- There Won’t Be Inconclusive Election Result- INEC Tells Nigerians
- Nigeria Needs Tinubu’s Experience To Take The Country To Greatness-Group
- Reactions As Newly Wedded Couple Storm Obi’s Movement Rally In Abuja
- Just In: I’m Ready To Give You ‘Multitude’ Of War, Bandit kingpin Bello Turji Blows Hot Over Military Raid
Crime5 days ago
Court Jails Man For Stealing Pumping Machine In Osun
Crime3 days ago
Police Arrest Late MKO Abiola’s Ex-Wife For Assaulting Policewoman
News3 days ago
Calabar Lawyer In Coma Days After Wife Died In Car Clash While Chasing Him and Sidechic
News5 days ago
Gov Oyetola’s Aide, Aremo Reprimands Davido For Calling His Principal ‘Bad Human Being’