The labour movement in Osun comprising Nigeria labour congress and Trade union congress as well as joint negotiating council will tomorrow stage a rally to endorse second time bid of osun state governor,Mr Gboyega Oyetola
A statement by the chairman of Nigeria labour congress,Jacob Adekomi and the Trade Union Congress Adekola Adebowale and chairman joint negotiating council, Mr Bayo Adejumo indicated that the rally would hold at government house park by ten o’clock in the morning.
The statement urged all affiliates Unions to mobilize their members for the rally as the step became necessary with a view to showing appreciation to the governor for paying high premium of the welfare of workers in the state.
It posited that the endorsement rally is a pay back time for the workers to reciprocate the kind gesture.
The statement maintained that the rally would further cement the existing relationship between the Unions and government .
Dillivry [Advert Banner]
- Police Arrest Friends As 21- Year-Old Man Dies At Birthday Party
- 2023 Poll- There Won’t Be Inconclusive Election Result- INEC Tells Nigerians
- Nigeria Needs Tinubu’s Experience To Take The Country To Greatness-Group
- Reactions As Newly Wedded Couple Storm Obi’s Movement Rally In Abuja
- Just In: I’m Ready To Give You ‘Multitude’ Of War, Bandit kingpin Bello Turji Blows Hot Over Military Raid
Crime5 days ago
Court Jails Man For Stealing Pumping Machine In Osun
Crime3 days ago
Police Arrest Late MKO Abiola’s Ex-Wife For Assaulting Policewoman
News3 days ago
Calabar Lawyer In Coma Days After Wife Died In Car Clash While Chasing Him and Sidechic
News5 days ago
Gov Oyetola’s Aide, Aremo Reprimands Davido For Calling His Principal ‘Bad Human Being’