The National Chairman of the All Progressives Congress, APC, Abdullahi Adamu, is currently meeting with six governors elected under the platform of the ruling party in the Federal Capital Territory, Abuja.
The meeting, according to sources, is to address some issues in the Presidential Campaign Council list of the party’s 2023 Presidential Candidate, Bola Tinubu.
The meeting, which is taking place at the party’s national secretariat, also has some members of the APC National Working Committee (NWC) and a former National Chairman, Adams Oshiomhole, in attendance.
The governors in attendance at the meeting holding behind closed-doors include Rotimi Akeredolu (Ondo), Abdullahi Ganduje (Kano), Abubakar Badaru (Jigawa), Simon Lalong (Plateau), Sani Bello (Niger), and Abdullahi Sule (Nasarawa).
DAILY POST reports that the 422-man campaign list released earlier by Lalong had generated some controversy, but the party appears to be taking a second look at the list ahead of the official flag off of campaigns by the Presidential Campaign Council.
- Police Arraign 37-Year-Old Man Over Alleged Canadian Visa Fraud In Osun
- BREAKING: Court Sends Popular Gubernatorial Candidate To 42 Years In Prison Over Corruption
- NANS Declares Nationwide Protest Against Detention Of Student On Orders Of Aisha Buhari
- Ooni, Wife Advocate Women Leadership Roles In Nigeria
- JUST IN: Nigeria Is not Broke — Finance Minister Insists
Education3 days ago
HND Holders To Be Employed As Assistant Lecturers In Polytechnics, Monotechnics – NBTE
News4 days ago
Inaugural Speech Delivered By New Governor Of Osun, Senator Ademola Adeleke
News4 days ago
Power Tussle:NURTW Members Engage Themselves In Battle As Osun Gets New Governor
News2 days ago
Olona Of Ada, Oba Oyetunde Installs Obafemi Okediya As Otunba Atobase Of Ada