A man, residing at Lekki Phase One, Eyenkorin Area in Ilorin, the Kwara State capital, has been reported to have deliberately set his own house on fire.
The incident, according to the spokesman of the state Fire Service, Hassan Adekunle, occurred on Sunday, adding that it was “one Mr. Kola living in the neighbourhood who quickly notified the Fire Brigade about the fire outbreak.
“The Kwara State Fire Service eliminated the ravaging fire on time and also prevented it from spreading to other buildings.
“According to the report at our disposal, the man said he deliberately sprayed his own three-bedroom flat with petrol and then set it on fire due to frustrations from his wife.”
Meanwhile, the Director of State Fire Service, Prince Falade John Olumuyiwa, has urged the public to be more vigilant in their homes or offices.
Dillivry [Advert Banner]
- Kaduna: NDLEA Wages War Against Drug Traffickers, 121 Arrested, 13 Joints Sealed
- PDP Drags APC, INEC, Omo-Agege, Others To Court
- Tragedy As Hunter’s Son Shoots Brother Dead While Testing Bulletproof Charm Acquired by Their Father
- What God Told Me About 2023 General Election – Fr. Mbake Reveals Vision
- Don’t judge me, mother who ‘Dumped’ Baby On Street Says In Note
News4 days ago
Osun LG Election: Otan-Ile APC Members Protest Imposition Of Chairmanship Candidate By Party Leadership
News4 days ago
Breaking: Supreme Court Affirms Osun Gov-elect, Adeleke As PDP Candidate
News3 days ago
I Wish You Best In Your Adminstration, Babayemi Congratulates Adeleke
News5 days ago
Adeleke Vs Babayemi: Osun Residents Assured Of Safety As Supreme Court Delivers Judgement Today