Gunmen suspected to be kidnappers have abducted 32 persons in Ondo State.
The 32 victims were reportedly returning from a burial service in Benin City, Edo State over the weekend when the incident happened.
It was learned that the victims were waylaid by the gunmen while travelling in a Coaster bus.
Following the development, officers of the Amotekun Corps, immediately commenced searching of the Benin-Ifon to Owo forest for the abducted persons.
Adetunji Adeleye, Commandant of the corps in the state, confirmed the incident and said that the command would do all possible to rescue the victims.
In order to release the victims, the Amotekun Corps and other security agencies, according to Adeleye, had been informed and had since started a search and rescue operation
Dillivry [Advert Banner]
- Africa Lagging In Global Development Due To Corruption — Buhari
- Tension As Bandits Kill 13 Worshippers During Juma’at Service
- Insecurity Will Soon Be A Thing Of The Past – Buhari
- Olojo Festival: Buhari Advocates Return To Farming, Collective Security Measures
- Just In: Jazz Legend, Pharoah Sanders, Dies At 81
Crime5 days ago
Court Jails Man For Stealing Pumping Machine In Osun
Crime3 days ago
Police Arrest Late MKO Abiola’s Ex-Wife For Assaulting Policewoman
News5 days ago
Gov Oyetola’s Aide, Aremo Reprimands Davido For Calling His Principal ‘Bad Human Being’
News2 days ago
Calabar Lawyer In Coma Days After Wife Died In Car Clash While Chasing Him and Sidechic