Governor Oluwarotimi Akeredolu of Ondo State has assured that the All Progressives Congress (APC) will have a hitch-free presidential primary election on Monday.
Akeredolu said this in a statement by his Chief Press Secretary, Richard Olatunde, on Saturday in Akure.
Akeredolu is the Chairman, sub-committee on Security and Compliance for the APC Special Convention and Presidential Primary Election.
He said that the party was ready for the election, adding that work had already commenced at the venue, with security and other necessary activities as a priority.
The governor said the APC, being a disciplined political party with disciplined members, would surely have a hitch-free primary.
“This is not our first time using this Eagle Square, we have knowledge of the venue already.
“We have already started work on the venue, on security and everything. So, We are ready. I think we are good to go.
“ We are going to have a hitch-free primary. We are a disciplined party and our members will show discipline here on the d-day,” he said. (NAN)
Dillivry [Advert Banner]
- Gory Details Of Climate Change: A Blessing Turned To A Curse And The Call For Urgent Action By Yakubu Adekunle Alli
- Car Dealer Remanded In Prison Over alleged Fraud Of N13.3M In Osun
- Kogi Poly Goes Gaga, Rusticates 171 Students Over Academic Ineptness
- 2023: Sharada Dumps APC, Emerges As Kano ADP Guber Candidate
- NACETEM To Hold Dissemination Workshop On Design And Impact Of An Apprenticeship-based Entrepreneurship Intervention In Nigeria