The Oluwo of Iwoland, Oba Abdulrosheed Adewale Akanbi has commiserated with Adeleke family over the death of Ifeanyi , the son of David Adeleke.
Oluwo described the death of Ifeanyi as a rude shock.
In a statement signed by his Chief Press Secretary, Alli Ibraheem, and made available to CityMirrorNews in Osogbo, Osun State capital, Oba Akanbi said losing a precious child comes with pain but one has to resign to God.
He said: “The death of Ifeanyi Adeleke, the son of David Adeleke was a shock. Losing a precious child comes with pain but one has to resign to God.
“I commiserate with Davido, Dr. Deji Adeleke, Osun State Governor elect, Senator Ademola Adeleke and the entire Adeleke dynasty of Ede, Osun State over the incidence. Taking heart in such a moment is one of the acts of Godliness.
“May God continue to guide and protect the family.”
- Okowa, Wike, Ortom Challenge Buhari To Name Governors Stealing LG Funds
- “Baba Don Receive Salary” – Reactions As Nigerian Lecturer Causes Commotion In Class As He Dances To Kizz Daniel Music
- 70-Year-Old Man Arrested For Raping 13-Yr-Old Girl In Zamfara
- Iree Ruling Houses Condemn Attack On Palace
- Appeal Court Affirms Oyetola As APC Candidates In July 16 Guber Polls
Education5 days ago
HND Holders To Be Employed As Assistant Lecturers In Polytechnics, Monotechnics – NBTE
News2 days ago
Igbajo Royal Families Hail Gov. Adeleke’s Suspension Of Famodun As Owa Of Igbajo
News4 days ago
Olona Of Ada, Oba Oyetunde Installs Obafemi Okediya As Otunba Atobase Of Ada
News5 days ago
JUST IN : Adeleke Shuts Akinrun, Aree, Owa Palaces Orders Security To Take Charge