African side Cameroon have been drawn against Brazil and Senegal against the Netherlands in the 2022 World Cup draw held in Qatar on Friday by FIFA.
Cameroon will play in Group G along with Brazil, Switzerland and Serbia, while Senegal are in Group A along with Qatar, Netherlands and Ecuador.
In Group D, defending champions, France will face Denmark, Tunisia and either UAE/Australia/Peru.
Spain and Germany will face each other in Group E along with Japan and either Costa Rica/New Zealand.
Ghana, which beat Nigeria to qualify will play in Group H along with Portugal, Uruguay, South Korea and Ghana.
Another African side, Morocco will lock horns with Belgium, Croatia and Canada in Group F.
The World Cup takes place between 21 November and 18 December in Qatar, with the hosts playing Ecuador in the tournament’s opening game.
See full draw below
Costa Rica/New Zealand
Dillivry [Advert Banner]
- NACETEM To Hold Dissemination Workshop On Design And Impact Of An Apprenticeship-based Entrepreneurship Intervention In Nigeria
- Just In: IBB’s Spokesman, Chief Duro Onabule, Is Dead
- Cultists Supremacy Tussle: Amotekun Arrests 15 Over Killings, Robbery In Ogun
- Boundaries Between Nigeria, Neighbours Artificial, Says Gambari
- Constitutional Amendment : Osun Assembly Approves financial Independence Of State Assemblies and Judiciary
News5 days ago
Osun-Osogbo Festival: Devotees Defy Govt Warning, Drink ‘Healing Water’ From River
News3 days ago
Five Famous Countries Where Women Marry Multiple Husbands
News2 days ago
Man Electrocuted While Stealing Transformer Cables In Osogbo
News2 days ago
At Last, OSIEC Announces Date For Local Government Election