Aviation workers protesting the sacking of their colleagues have shut down the Murtala Muhammed Airport Lagos Terminal Two.
The protesting aviation workers shut down the terminal over the sacking of their colleagues by Bi-Courtney Aviation Services Limited.
Passengers were stranded Tuesday morning as flight operations have been put on hold as a result of the protest.
- JUST IN: Buhari Off To Guinea-Bissau
- “What Happened To Kunle Remi?” – Fans React As Popular Actress Bimbo Ademoye Reportedly Engaged To VJ Adams
- BREAKING: Spain-Born Hakimi Sends Morocco To World Cup Quarter-Finals
- 2023: ‘Vote APC Or We Deal With You’ –Powerful Lawmaker Threatens Constituents
- Court Remands Suspected Cultist For Attempting To Kill Policemen In Osun
Entertainment4 days ago
19 Youths To Receive Award At 7th Osun Youth Ambassador Award On Sunday
News3 days ago
How Wall Gecko Allegedly Wipes Out Family Of Six In Ogun
News5 days ago
Police Arrest Four Secondary School Students Over Classroom Romance
News4 days ago
Appeal Court Affirms Oyetola As APC Candidates In July 16 Guber Polls