Ameerah, daughter of the abducted Kaduna Kadpoly lecturer, Dr Ramatu Abarshi, has regained freedom after spending 38 days in bandits’ den.
She was released on Tuesday and moved to an undisclosed hospital for medical check up, according to a source.
It was reported that Dr Abarshi, her daughter and their driver, Ibrahim, were abducted on April 24, 2022, along Kachia-Kaduna Highway while returning from a Charity mission.
While she was released about three weeks ago, the driver regained his freedom last week while the daughter was released five days after the driver.
“Yes, the daughter Ameerah was released on Tuesday evening; she reunited with her family before taken to an undisclosed hospital for medical attention. It was not easy but we thanked God she is back home safely,” he said.
It was gathered that the abductors collected ransom that ran into millions.
Dillivry [Advert Banner]
- 2023: Osun TSO Holds Strategic Meeting, Implores All To Work For Asiwaju’s Victory
- LASG Disbands MOT Enforcement Team
- Rural-Urban Migration: Oyo CSDA, ALGON Collaborate on Community Projects Sustenance
- Sat Guru Maharaj jI Denies Allegation Of Cooking With Human Blood
- Oyo Deputy Governor, Bayo Lawal To Act As Governor For 23 Days
News4 days ago
Ede Killings: Osun Lawmaker Debunks Alleged Involvement In The Crisis
Opinion4 days ago
Open Letter To The People Of Osun By Kunle Oyatomi
Crime2 days ago
Just In: Court Remands Osun Popular Thug, Rasidi Oko-Ilu Over Alleged Murder, Arson
News4 days ago
FG, Private Employment Agencies Partners on Labour Migration