A three-storey building under construction has reportedly collapsed in Mushin area of Lagos.
However, nobody was reported trapped when the building went down at about 6.30pm.
It was gathered that the building, located at 17, Cardoso Street, off Martin Street, belonged to the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG).
The cause of the collapse could not be established at press time.
The Coordinator, Lagos State Territorial District, National Emergency Management Agency (NEMA), Ibrahim Farinloye, confirmed the incident.
He said the personnel of Lagos State Building Control Agency (LASBCA) were on ground at the time of this report.
It was learned that the rubbles will be cleared overnight.
Dillivry [Advert Banner]
- Osun Police Arraign 35-Year- Old Woman Over Alleged Breach Of Public Peace
- 2023: Hoodlums Destroy House of Reps Candidate Billboard In Ibadan
- Just In :Appeal Court Panel Urges FG, ASUU To Settle Out Of Court
- 2023: Makinde Opens Two-Day Training For Candidates …Says We’ve Shifted Paradigms In Governance, Politics …Set To Flag-Off Iddo-Eruwa Road
- Media Aid Fired For Supporting Peter Obi