Former Governor of Osun State, Prince Olagunsoye Oyinlola, who lost the post of Deputy National Chairmanship (South) to Taofeek Arapaja, has congratulated the newly elected executives of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).
Oyinlola, in a statement on Sunday, disclosed that he had sent a private message to Arapaja congratulating him on his victory and wishing him a successful tenure which he (Arapaja) acknowledged.
In a general message to the new PDP leaders, Prince Oyinlola, while describing the success of the national convention of the party as a good omen for Nigeria and Nigerians said he was confident the party is in very good hands.
He also thanked the founding fathers, all party leaders and his supporters across the country for the strength of their support for him and their love which they radiated around him throughout the contest.
The former governor lauded his colleagues in the PDP Governors Forum for holding the forte of the party while promising that he would continue to play his role as a leader and strengthen his support for the PDP and its organs.
- APC didn’t win 2018 guber election – Lasun Yussuf alleges, says nobody can stop his 2022 governorship ambition
- ‘APC Did Not Win 2018 Governorship Election In Osun’ – Gov aspirant, Lasun Yusuf
- APC Elders Caucus Member, Lasun Yusuf Confirms 2018 Rigging In Favour Of The Party
- Akin Ogunbiyi Bags OAU Distinguished Alumnus Award
- Oyetola’s Administration Is All-inclusive— YPF Coordinator, Lekan
News4 days ago
How Ife LG Workers Buried OAU MBA Student On Police Directive – Lawyer
News3 days ago
Olufon Stool: Why Odunolu Ruling House Cannot Produce The New King – Oluyeyin Ruling House
News3 days ago
Tragedy As FEDPOFFA Lecturer Slumps, Dies
News2 days ago
Akure North/South By-Election: Group Seeks Support For Adesida’s Reps Ambition