The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) has quizzed former Senate President, Bukola Saraki over alleged misappropriation of fund.
It was gathered that the former governor of Kwara State arrived the EFCC’s Abuja office around 2.00pm where he was detained and being questioned over misuse of public funds.
The former senate president is reportedly still being grilled by the EFCC as at Saturday evening according to a top source who spoke with The Punch.
EFCC’s spokesman, Wilson Uwujaren did not pick his calls when PM NEWS contacted him to give details about the former Senate President’s arrest.
Saraki has been having running battle with the EFCC over alleged misappropriation of funds during his tenure as governor of Kwara State.
He had faced allegations of corruption and false declaration of assets during his tenure as Senate President. He was acquitted by the Supreme Court in June 2018.
- Why Woman Bathed Her 11-Year-Old Daughter With Hot Water In Osun— NSCDC
- Great Ife Alumni Congratulates Member, Ademola Akinromade On His Emergence As IPU National President
- Gunmen Enforcing IPOB’s Sit-At-Home Break Into Catholic Church In Onitsha
- Breaking: Buhari’s Campaign Coordinator, Pasali, Is Dead
- Infrastructure: Oyetola Approves Massive Rural Roads Grading
News4 days ago
Breaking: I Belong To The Osun Progressives, TOP, Aregbesola Declares
News5 days ago
Osun Monarch, Olukoyi Appreciates Gov Oyetola Over Appointment Of Indigenes
News2 days ago
Famodun’s Outburst Confirms His Incompetence, Failure-Osun APC Faction
News4 days ago
Why Edo Govt Collaborates With ZL Global On Waste Management