The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) has quizzed former Senate President, Bukola Saraki over alleged misappropriation of fund.
It was gathered that the former governor of Kwara State arrived the EFCC’s Abuja office around 2.00pm where he was detained and being questioned over misuse of public funds.
The former senate president is reportedly still being grilled by the EFCC as at Saturday evening according to a top source who spoke with The Punch.
EFCC’s spokesman, Wilson Uwujaren did not pick his calls when PM NEWS contacted him to give details about the former Senate President’s arrest.
Saraki has been having running battle with the EFCC over alleged misappropriation of funds during his tenure as governor of Kwara State.
He had faced allegations of corruption and false declaration of assets during his tenure as Senate President. He was acquitted by the Supreme Court in June 2018.
Dillivry [Advert Banner]
- Independence: IBEDC Congratulates Nigerians, Pledges Commitment To Development
- Get Affordable Luxury Home At SQUARE By Lagoon Court, See How To Apply
- Omokri Explains N122m Refund By PDP NWC Members, Accuses Tinubu’s Camp
- PDP Reacts To Alleged Bribery Allegation, As NWC Members Return Money
- LAWMA: Day-old Baby Found In Ikoyi Dustbin
Entertainment4 days ago
Popular Nigerian Nollywood Actress Under Fire For Sharing Sex Toys At Mother’s Remembrance
News4 days ago
Just In: Deposed Monarch Regains Throne
News2 days ago
Nigerian Man Deported For Killing Parrot A Month After Relocating To Canada
News5 days ago
Osun MAOS Gets Acting Executives