Asiwaju Grassroots Foundation(AGF), a leading group working to institutionalise the ideologies of APC’s National leader and hopefully presidential Candidate, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu have constituted a 10-man committee to work towards his 2023 presidential ambition.
The Committee which is headed by the Group’s National Coordinator, Ishola Olateju. The Committee is to design programmes with positive objectives for pre and post party primaries’ activities.
The group in a press statement issued by the National Secretary, Ibrahim Alli-Balogun, and made available to newsmen on Wednesday 31th March 2021, Stated that the committee is also in place to identify areas in Nigeria that needs urgent attention with a view to providing solutions.
The AGF named the committee, ‘Project Beyond 2023’ saying ‘The Foundation is envisioned to be a solution provider to the challenges the nation is currently facing.”
According to the statement, “It aims to serve as a vibrant platform for achieving the 2023 presidential ambition of our esteemed Leader, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.
1. To cover the six geo-political zones to gauge the opinions of Nigerians on the acceptability of Asiwaju and to ask them how to make his presidential ambition a reality.
2.Unveil the Personality of Asiwaju: His biography, childhood story, professional career, political achievements, public profile, philanthropic interventions. All these through the conventional and social media.
3.The Mass Movement Approach. Create Independent and Indigenous Grassroots movements across the country, all of which would later be affliated to a Coalition of Asiwaju Support Groups after the party primaries.
4.Galvanise Youths and Students Energy and Resources. Create Asiwaju Support Clubs/Teams on all campuses. Make them to organize Music Concerts, Beauty Peageants, Free Gifts Distribution etc
5.Aggressive and sustained Poverty Alleviation Intervention programmes for the poor and the less privileged across the country,” the statement concluded.
THE FULL LIST
1. Com. Ishola Olateju (National Cordinator)
2. Mr Ganiyu Shittu (Chairman)
2. Hon.Irimiya Were George (Vice Chairman)
3. Ibrahim Alli-Balogun (Member)
4. Mr. Lanre Olaide (Secretary)
5. Adeboye Adebayo (Publicity Secretary)
6. Hajiya Salamatu Bello Jubril (Member)
7. Hon. Buhari Maigoro (Member)
8. Hon Taiwo Adesanya (Member)
9. Other National Executive members will head their Zones
10. State Coordinators would also be incharge of their States.
Asiwaju Grassroots Foundation
- Just In: Customs Busts Pangolin Scales Exporters In Lagos, 3 Suspects Arrested
- Osun House Of Assembly Sets To Pass Grazing Bill Into Law, Itemizes Benefits
- As Floods Ravage Osogbo, PDP Accuses Osun Govt Of Neglecting Critical Infrastructure
- Ward Congress: Osun APC Appreciates Members
- Floods Dislodge Residents, Wreak Havoc In Osogbo
South West News3 days ago
Imesi-Ile History Book launched In Osogbo, Author Says It Took 45 Years To Finish
Entertainment5 days ago
Just In: Nollywood Actress Racheal Oniga Is Dead
News2 days ago
Lagos Socialite Laide Oropo Is Dead
News3 days ago
Hijrah Year 1443 Celebration: Osun Muslim Community Urges FG To Redouble Effort In Tackling Insecurity