Six persons narrowly escaped death on Dada Estate Road in Osogbo on Friday when two vehicles collided, according to the Federal Road Safety Corps (FRSC).
The FRSC spokesperson in the state, Mrs. Agnes Ogungbemi, in a statement said the incident occurred at about 12.45 a.m.
Ogungbemi explained that the six passengers escaped when a Toyota Camry car with registration number AAB53AJ collided with a mini Suzuki bus (Korepo) with registration number SGB914XA.
“Six passengers were involved in the accident leading to only two persons sustaining severe injuries.
“The accident occurred due to lack of patience by the drivers and also total disobedient to the Road Traffic Act,’’ she said.
According to her, the two injured persons have been taken to the Ladoke Akintola Teaching Hospital (LAUTECH) for treatment.
Ogungbemi appealed to motorists and other road users to abide by road safety regulations and shun anything capable of leading to loss of lives and property.
- Afe Babalola Dares Presidency, Goes Ahead With Plan To Organise National Confab Despite FG Warning
- Layo Bright: The Journey Of Nigerian Female Artist Projecting African Narratives Globally
- Iwo/Ile Ogbo Communal Clash: How Palace Guard Killed Policeman
- Police Arrest Eight ‘Notorious’ Kidnappers In Osun
- YPF Annual Ramadan Lecture: Clerics Blame Unending Insecurity, Poverty On Poor Leadership
News4 days ago
Breaking: Lagos Assembly suspends three LG chairmen
News5 days ago
Ondo To Return 45 Northern Youths To Kano, Jigawa
News5 days ago
APC Releases Guidelines For Lagos LG Poll
News3 days ago
Tinubu, Chief Bisi Akande, Fayemi, Sanwo-Olu, Makinde, Akeredolu, Aduagba, Others Storm Osun For YPF Ramadan Lecture