According to The Nation, the Senate on Wednesday approved the sum of N74,773,601,916.30 as the 2021 budget of the Nigeria Police Trust Fund.
The approval of the amount followed the presentation of the harmonised report of the Senate and House of Representatives Committees on Police Affairs on the floor at plenary.
Chairman Senate Committee on Police Affairs, Senator Haliru Dauda Jika, presented the report.
Out of the amount, N988,279,006.05 was earmarked for personnel cost, N10,027,610,310.25 for overhead expenditure and N63,757,712,600.00 as capital expenditure.
- Travel Ban: British ban Nigeria is discrimination, we will retaliate – Lai Mohammed
- N-Power Batch C-Steam 1 – Authority To Commence Unscheduled Visit To Osun
- 2023: ‘I won’t Disappoint You By Not Running’ — Gov Bello Assures Kebbi, Sokoto Stakeholders
- FG Hails Osun Govt On Giant Strides Towards Developing Mineral Potentials
- Direct Primary: “Don’t Encourage Third Term Agenda Ploy By Politicians” – INEC
News3 days ago
Riot Broke Out In Osogbo As Police Allegedly Kill Driver
News2 days ago
Federal College Staff In Trouble For Allegedly Raping Student
News5 days ago
Hijab: Stealth Deislamisation Of Nursing Students Resurfaces In OAU Teaching Hospital
News4 days ago
Akin Ogunbiyi Bags OAU Distinguished Alumnus Award