Thirty-eight persons who were murdered as bandits attacked in Kaura Local Government Area of Kaduna State were laid to rest amidst tears on Thursday, September 30.
Sympathizers gathered at GSS Mallagum in Kaura to pay their last respects. Women, children and the aged were seen weeping as they watched their loved ones being laid to rest.
The victims were killed in the bandits attack on Madamai and Abun communities in Kaura Local Government Area on Sunday, September 26.
Seven other persons sustained injuries while several houses were set ablaze during the attack.
- Senate Bill Proposes To Empower Nigeria Customs Service To Carry Out Electronic Transactions
- Banditry: Fresh Emissary Visits Bandits’ Warlord, Turji in Zamfara
- Sylvester Oromoni: Concerned Women Stage Protest In Front Of Dowen College
- Policemen Grumble As Finance Ministry Delays November Salary
- “Igbos In SE Prefer Political Appointments To Infrastructural Development, But President Buhari Does Not Understand That” – Chris Ngige, Minister Of Labour