The Katsina Police Command has recorded another breakthrough with the arrest of a bandit kingpin who confessed to have lost count of people he has killed or kidnapped.
50 years old Surajo Mamman, popularly known as ‘Kutaku’, said he is the second in command
to Sani Muhidinge, a wanted notorious bandit on government watchlist hibernating in Rugu forest, between Katsina and Zamfara States.
The Police Public Relations Officer in the state, SP. Isah Gambo, paraded the notorious bandit alongside others before newsmen on Wednesday at the state police headquarters.
“I have been involved in kidnapping and other banditry related crimes for a very long time now. I cannot remember the exact number of people I have killed or kidnapped but they are many.
“Actually, I didn’t really see anything wrong with my involvement in the act until I was arrested. But my eyes are opened now.”
He further confessed to have participated in so many attacks, kidnapping and cattle rustling in villages at Dan Musa, Safana, Dutsinma and Batsari LGA of the state.
- Senate Bill Proposes To Empower Nigeria Customs Service To Carry Out Electronic Transactions
- Banditry: Fresh Emissary Visits Bandits’ Warlord, Turji in Zamfara
- Sylvester Oromoni: Concerned Women Stage Protest In Front Of Dowen College
- Policemen Grumble As Finance Ministry Delays November Salary
- “Igbos In SE Prefer Political Appointments To Infrastructural Development, But President Buhari Does Not Understand That” – Chris Ngige, Minister Of Labour