Special Adviser to Minister of Interior, Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola, Hon. Bola Ilori, has distributed educational materials to 1,500 students in Ondo kingdom to commemorate his birthday celebration.
The distribution exercise took place at the Oba Adesanoye Civil Centre, in Ondo.
Ilori, who doubles as the Federal Government Task Force on Expatriate Quota Administration in Nigeria, distributed school uniforms, bags, books and other educational/instructional materials to pupils and students of public primary and Secondary Schools across the Kingdom.
The Special guest of honour was Governor Rotimi Akeredolu, SAN while Oba (Dr.) Victor Kiladejo (Jilo II) was the royal father of the day.
Other guests were Minister of State for Niger Delta Affair, Sen. Tayo Alasoadura; Chairmen Ondo West and Ondo East LG Chairman, Hon. Ebenezer Akinsulire and Hon. Wale Akinkotu respectively as well as religious and community leaders.
- How Ovie Omo-Agege Was Sent To Rig Me Out Of Osun Guber Race In 2018 – Lasun Yusuff
- APC Didn’t Win 2018 Guber Election In Osun – Lasun Yussuf Alleges, Says Nobody Can Stop His 2022 Gov Ambition
- ‘APC Did Not Win 2018 Governorship Election In Osun’ – Gov aspirant, Lasun Yusuf
- APC Elders Caucus Member, Lasun Yusuf Confirms 2018 Rigging In Favour Of The Party
- Akin Ogunbiyi Bags OAU Distinguished Alumnus Award
News5 days ago
How Ife LG Workers Buried OAU MBA Student On Police Directive – Lawyer
News4 days ago
Olufon Stool: Why Odunolu Ruling House Cannot Produce The New King – Oluyeyin Ruling House
News4 days ago
Tragedy As FEDPOFFA Lecturer Slumps, Dies
News3 days ago
Akure North/South By-Election: Group Seeks Support For Adesida’s Reps Ambition