Late Nollywood star, Rachel Oniga has been buried today.
The funeral service was held on Friday, 27th August, 2021 in Lagos State.
Born on 23 May 1957 in Ebutte Metta, Lagos State, the screen goddess died on Friday 30th July, 2021 at the age of 64 from complications involving a heart disease problem.
After her death, the family of the late award-winning Nigerian actress announced her burial plans.
Tunji Oniga, her son who spoke on behalf of the family of the deceased, fixed her burial for August 26 and 27, 2021.
- IPOB: Nigeria Army Repels Attacks On Communities
- Police Arrest Minor, Arraign Others Over Alleged Secret Cult Activities In Osun
- Kwara to hosts women’s conference on Tuesday, Aisha Buhari, UN envoy, Sarah Alade, Awosika, others to partake
- “Stop deceiving yourself” – Osun APC admonishes PDP
- Osun Assembly Adopts Finance/Appropriation Reports On 2022 Budget