Ibadan is not the biggest city in Nigeria, but it has some hidden treasures that would delight tourists, travellers and business visitors. Located in Golden Tulip, Jericho, Ibadan is a full entertainment centre called Five Continents which has a mix of luxurious bars, grills and restaurants. This weekend, Five Continents is opening another one of its many doors again.
The most luxurious lounge – Vibe is open from 26th February, 2021. As usual, Five Continents has always prioritised the compliance with COVID – 19 Protocols as safety is considered the ultimate priority. However, Ibadan would be thrilled to experience what Vibe has in store from 26.02.2021.
One of the guests who got a sneak early peek at Vibe said ‘Vibe is simply beautiful, the environment is lovely, it truly is the most exclusive lounge in Ibadan.’ A lot of people can’t wait for the big reveal at Golden Tulip, Jericho, Ibadan.
- Just In: Customs Busts Pangolin Scales Exporters In Lagos, 3 Suspects Arrested
- Osun House Of Assembly Sets To Pass Grazing Bill Into Law, Itemizes Benefits
- As Floods Ravage Osogbo, PDP Accuses Osun Govt Of Neglecting Critical Infrastructure
- Ward Congress: Osun APC Appreciates Members
- Floods Dislodge Residents, Wreak Havoc In Osogbo
South West News3 days ago
Imesi-Ile History Book launched In Osogbo, Author Says It Took 45 Years To Finish
Entertainment5 days ago
Just In: Nollywood Actress Racheal Oniga Is Dead
News3 days ago
Hijrah Year 1443 Celebration: Osun Muslim Community Urges FG To Redouble Effort In Tackling Insecurity
News2 days ago
Lagos Socialite Laide Oropo Is Dead