The Kano state government has appointed Alhaji Aliyu Ibrahim Gaya as the new Emir of Gaya.
Alhaji Usman Alhaji, Secretary to the State Government (SSG), announced this at a press briefing.
He said after a series of consultations by the kingmakers, three names were selected out of which one appointed as the new Emir of Gaya.
“The kingmakers submitted three names and out of which Chiroman Gaya Alhaji Aliyu Ibrahim was selected as the new emir of Gaya by his Excellency the Executive Governor of Kano state Dr Abdullahi Umar Ganduje,” he said.
The new Emir Alhaji Aliyu Ibrahim is the son of the monarch, who died at the age of 91,
Until his aappointment as the emir of Gaya, the new monarch was the Chiroman Gaya.
- APC didn’t win 2018 guber election – Lasun Yussuf alleges, says nobody can stop his 2022 governorship ambition
- ‘APC Did Not Win 2018 Governorship Election In Osun’ – Gov aspirant, Lasun Yusuf
- APC Elders Caucus Member, Lasun Yusuf Confirms 2018 Rigging In Favour Of The Party
- Akin Ogunbiyi Bags OAU Distinguished Alumnus Award
- Oyetola’s Administration Is All-inclusive— YPF Coordinator, Lekan
News4 days ago
How Ife LG Workers Buried OAU MBA Student On Police Directive – Lawyer
News3 days ago
Olufon Stool: Why Odunolu Ruling House Cannot Produce The New King – Oluyeyin Ruling House
News3 days ago
Tragedy As FEDPOFFA Lecturer Slumps, Dies
News2 days ago
Akure North/South By-Election: Group Seeks Support For Adesida’s Reps Ambition