President Muhammadu Buhari on Monday, arrived in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, where he will be attending the Future Investment Initiative Institute conference.
Senior Special Adviser to the President on Media and Publicity, Garba Shehu, stated that the President arrive at about 11.50pm.
He said the President was received at King Khalid International Airport by the Deputy Governor of Riyadh, Prince Mohammed bin Abdulrahman Abdulaziz.
“President Buhari, alongside other world leaders, will participate in the opening ceremony of the event on Tuesday and the three-day plenary sessions focused on the theme for the 5th edition of the summit, “Invest in Humanity,” Shehu said.
- An Estimated 600,000 Nigerians Have Died In The Past Six Years Due To Usages Of Charcoal, Kerosene – Osinbajo
- Bullying: Our Value System Is Upside Down – VC, Babcock University
- Nigeria’s insecurity will help investors make more money: Femi Adesina
- Woman Alleged Of Having Affairs With Offa Poly Rector Reacts, Describes Ex-Husband As A Sinking Fellow Who Wants To Pull People Down
- “We Have Arrested Two Dowen students At Large, Three In Police Custody On Sylvester Oromoni” – Lagos CP
News3 days ago
Federal College Staff In Trouble For Allegedly Raping Student
News4 days ago
Riot Broke Out In Osogbo As Police Allegedly Kill Driver
News2 days ago
Police Reveal Identity Of Officer Who Kill Rig Operator In Osogbo
News5 days ago
APC Didn’t Win 2018 Guber Election In Osun – Lasun Yussuf Alleges, Says Nobody Can Stop His 2022 Gov Ambition