Oyo State on Wednesday recorded four COVID-19 related deaths, bringing to 110, the total number of deaths linked to the pandemic in the state.
According to data released by the Nigeria Centre for Disease Control (NCDC), the state also recorded additional 10 COVID-19 infections on Wednesday.
It said that the total number of confirmed COVID-19 cases in the state had increased to 6,708.
The centre noted that Oyo State recorded a total of six COVID-19 related deaths in the past two weeks.
It added that 1,012 COVID-19 patients were on admission while 5,586 patients had recovered and discharged.
- Just In: Customs Busts Pangolin Scales Exporters In Lagos, 3 Suspects Arrested
- Osun House Of Assembly Sets To Pass Grazing Bill Into Law, Itemizes Benefits
- As Floods Ravage Osogbo, PDP Accuses Osun Govt Of Neglecting Critical Infrastructure
- Ward Congress: Osun APC Appreciates Members
- Floods Dislodge Residents, Wreak Havoc In Osogbo
South West News3 days ago
Imesi-Ile History Book launched In Osogbo, Author Says It Took 45 Years To Finish
Entertainment5 days ago
Just In: Nollywood Actress Racheal Oniga Is Dead
News3 days ago
Hijrah Year 1443 Celebration: Osun Muslim Community Urges FG To Redouble Effort In Tackling Insecurity
News2 days ago
Lagos Socialite Laide Oropo Is Dead