The Nigeria Centre for Disease Control (NCDC), on Sunday, confirmed 41 new cases of the coronavirus infection in Osun.
This brings Osun’s Covid-19 case count to 1,436 confirmed cases since the index case was reported in the State in March 2020.
NCDC, during its daily situation report, also revealed that 18 other states aside Osun accounted for Nigeria’s 964 new cases on Sunday.
The other states included: Lagos-360, FCT-88, Ogun-73, Imo-72, Kaduna-67, Plateau-57, Abia-41, Rivers-32, Kano-26, Niger-24, Benue-23, Edo-20, Cross River-20, Akwa Ibom-8, Nasarawa-6, Zamfara-6, Ekiti-6 and Jigawa-4.
The country now has a total of 121,566 confirmed cases, 97,228 discharged and 1,504 deaths, according to NCDC.
- International Women’s Day: NAWOJ B Zone Calls For Gender Equal World
- Internal Security: AGF Coordinator, Olateju Charges Youths To Abstain From Using Social Media To Spread Fake News
- Breaking: COVID-19 Cases Decline Sharply, Deaths Rise In Nigeria
- Just In: Fire Breaks Out In Aso Rock
- Bowen University VC Advocates Collaboration Among Nigerian Universities To Achieve Success In Research
News5 days ago
Drama As Herbalist Escorts Sowore To Court
News4 days ago
Chief Imam Offa, MKO Abiola’s Daughter, Oranmiyan DG, Associate Editor Of The Nation, Others Storm Ilorin For Olateju Birthday Celebration
News4 days ago
#EndSARS Protesters Stole $2m, N17m From My Palace – Akiolu
Crime4 days ago
Fake NSCDC Officer Bags 7 Years Imprisonment