By Jide Afolabi
Plateau youths have embarked on peaceful protest against incessant killings in the state.
The youths were seen taken corpses of yesterday’s killing at Yelwa Zangam village in Jos North Local Government Area of the state dumping them at the gate of the Plateau State House of Assembly and thereafter proceeded to the Government House.
Despite the 24 hour curfew declared by the state governor, Rt Hon Simon Bako Lalong, the youths matched to the Government House in Rayfield where security agent’s were fully deployed to prevent the youths from gaining entry into the Government House.
A truck was loaded with the corpses. CityMirrorNews can not confirm how many corpses were in the truck as at the time of this report.
According to the protesters, a family of sixteen was burnt in a building. They claimed that 35 people were killed and houses were burnt in the attack.
- Car Wash Operators Decry Activities Of Mining Expatriates On Osun Stream
- ‘They Want To Harm Me’, Sibling Of Slain OAU Master’s Student Raises Alarm
- Just In: Three killed As Robbers Raid Bank In Aramoko Ekiti
- Federal Lawmaker, Ayeni Distributes 1, 200 Bags Of Fertilizer, Sprayers To Farmers In Osun
- NYSC Tasks Corps Members on Teamwork, Patriotism
News5 days ago
Osun Journalist Attacked By Hoodlum Cries Out, Says His Life Is In Danger
News4 days ago
Akirun Obaship Tussle: Court Restrains Osun Govt From Accepting Obaara, Adedeji Ruling Houses’ Nomination
Education5 days ago
OSPOLY Releases Admission List For 2021/2022 Academic Session
News4 days ago
Amotekun Rescues Two Fulani Herdsmen Abducted By Fellow Herdsmen