Nigerian activist, Deji Adeyanju has sent a warning to the federal government following the abduction and killing of the Nigerian Defence Academy officers.
Deji warned that if care is not taken, governors and politicians will be the next target of the bandits.
Adeyanju took to his Twitter page to condemn Tuesday’s attack on the Nigeria Defence Academy in Kaduna.
A soldier died in the attack while two others were abducted.
Adeyanju wrote; “For those of us that know Nigerian Defence Academy in Kaduna very well, it remains unthinkable that bandits can invade the place, kill 3 soldiers, then kidnap other officers.”
“If bandits can abduct soldiers in their own barrack, they will soon start abducting Governors.”
- Boards Appointment: Osun ALGON Chair Lauds Gov Oyetola
- Gov Oyetola Begins Consultation Visits Ahead Of July Guber Election
- Smear Campaign Allegation: You’re Being Chased By Your Shadow, APC Faction Tells Oyetola
- Osun Dep Governor Welcomes Oyetola To Irewole Fed Constituency
- Oyetola Inaugurates Former Health Minister, Layonu, SAN, Two Former Deputy Speakers, Others As Chairmen And Members Of Boards
News5 days ago
Retirees In Osun Unite Under One Leadership To Fight Their Course
News4 days ago
Osun: IPAC Re-elects NNPP Chairman, Odeyemi As Secretary
News3 days ago
Man Donates Kidney To His Girlfriend’s Mother Only For Her To Marry Someone Else A Month Later
News3 days ago
Breaking: Fire Engulfs Lagos State Transport Office