Nigerian activist, Deji Adeyanju has sent a warning to the federal government following the abduction and killing of the Nigerian Defence Academy officers.
Deji warned that if care is not taken, governors and politicians will be the next target of the bandits.
Adeyanju took to his Twitter page to condemn Tuesday’s attack on the Nigeria Defence Academy in Kaduna.
A soldier died in the attack while two others were abducted.
Adeyanju wrote; “For those of us that know Nigerian Defence Academy in Kaduna very well, it remains unthinkable that bandits can invade the place, kill 3 soldiers, then kidnap other officers.”
“If bandits can abduct soldiers in their own barrack, they will soon start abducting Governors.”
- Car Wash Operators Decry Activities Of Mining Expatriates On Osun Stream
- ‘They Want To Harm Me’, Sibling Of Slain OAU Master’s Student Raises Alarm
- Just In: Three killed As Robbers Raid Bank In Aramoko Ekiti
- Federal Lawmaker, Ayeni Distributes 1, 200 Bags Of Fertilizer, Sprayers To Farmers In Osun
- NYSC Tasks Corps Members on Teamwork, Patriotism
News5 days ago
Osun Journalist Attacked By Hoodlum Cries Out, Says His Life Is In Danger
News4 days ago
Entrepreneurship Skill Acquisition, Panacea To Unemployment In Nigeria, Amb Farounbi
News4 days ago
Akirun Obaship Tussle: Court Restrains Osun Govt From Accepting Obaara, Adedeji Ruling Houses’ Nomination
Education5 days ago
OSPOLY Releases Admission List For 2021/2022 Academic Session