—IN LOVING MEMORY OF A PASSIONATE LEADER, OTUNBA ISIAKA ADETUNJI ADELEKE
Exactly four years ago that we all woke up to the news of your sudden demise.
The entire State was throne into mourning, it is not even your death that made us cry because we all knew death is inevitable. We cried and wailed because of your goodwill, kindness and generosity to everyone that has contact with you.
We can measure time but we can not measure our loss.
Today, we thank God that all you left behind are flourishing and waxing stronger everyday.
May Almighty Allah continue to grant you eternal rest.
Gbogbo ise rere yin ati molebi rere ti e ni se lede leyin yin (your goodwill and good family are holding forth).
Hon. Isiaq Akinloye
Osogbo Federal Constituency
- Sallah: OSCOTECH Alumni President, Adenle Felicitates Muslims, Urges Them To Pray For End To Insecurity
- Tunde Badmus Greets Muslims At Eid, Advises FG To Tackle Insecurity For Economic Growth
- Eid-el-Fitri: Badmus Felicitates With Muslims, Sues for Peace, Ethno-Religious Tolerance
- Ganduje Frees 123 Prison Inmates For Eid-El-Fitr
- Table Your Demands To National Assembly, BMO Tells Southern Governors