By Taofik Jimoh, Osogbo
A 49-year-old man, Mr. Sulaiman Abdullahi has dragged his former wife, Mrs. Folashade Abdullahi before an Osun State Magistrate Court sitting in Osogbo over threat to his life.
Police Prosecutor, Fagboyinbo Abiodun had told the court that the suspect committed the offence on November 22, 2021 at about 1:00pm at Dele Yessir, area, Osogbo.
Abiodun further explained that defendant allegedly threatened to kill the complaint.
Prosecutor added that the accused has, in multiple times disturbed the peace of complaint both at workplace and home before the last time.
He added that her incessant disturbances was a cognitive point that led to the dissolution of their marriage which produced three children in 2006.
The offence according to the Prosecutor was contrary to and punishable under Section 249 of the Criminal Code Cap. 35 Vol. II of Criminal Code Cap.34 Laws of Osun State Nigeria 2002.
She pleaded not guilty to the allegations slammed against her.
Magistrate A.K Ajala granted the accuse person bail in the sum of #50,000 with one surety in the like sum.
However, the accused could not perfect her bail.
She was therefore remanded
The case was adjourned till 22nd of December, 2021.
- APC didn’t win 2018 guber election – Lasun Yussuf alleges, says nobody can stop his 2022 governorship ambition
- ‘APC Did Not Win 2018 Governorship Election In Osun’ – Gov aspirant, Lasun Yusuf
- APC Elders Caucus Member, Lasun Yusuf Confirms 2018 Rigging In Favour Of The Party
- Akin Ogunbiyi Bags OAU Distinguished Alumnus Award
- Oyetola’s Administration Is All-inclusive— YPF Coordinator, Lekan
News4 days ago
How Ife LG Workers Buried OAU MBA Student On Police Directive – Lawyer
News3 days ago
Olufon Stool: Why Odunolu Ruling House Cannot Produce The New King – Oluyeyin Ruling House
News3 days ago
Tragedy As FEDPOFFA Lecturer Slumps, Dies
News2 days ago
Akure North/South By-Election: Group Seeks Support For Adesida’s Reps Ambition