Osun Inter-Party Advisory Council (IPAC) has commiserated with Uniq FM Ilesa and the entire entertainment industry in Nigeria over the death of the former National Organizing Secretary of the Freelance and Independent Broadcasters’ Association of Nigeria (FIBAN), Sunday Olufemi Alakinde.
Alakinde died this morning in a ghastly road accident along Ilesa/Akure express way.
According to a condolence message issued by the Osun IPAC PRO, Pastor Olatunji Popoola on behalf of its chairman, Adebayo Simon Adewale, Alakinde was one of its finest yoruba program presenters that Uniq FM, Ilesa could boast of.
Osun IPAC described the incident as devastating and shocking. It prayed that God would grant the family and colleagues of the deceased the fortitude to bear the agonising loss.
They described the deceased as a talented and well cultured radio presenter who displayed high level of professional dexterity.
- Just In: Customs Busts Pangolin Scales Exporters In Lagos, 3 Suspects Arrested
- Osun House Of Assembly Sets To Pass Grazing Bill Into Law, Itemizes Benefits
- As Floods Ravage Osogbo, PDP Accuses Osun Govt Of Neglecting Critical Infrastructure
- Ward Congress: Osun APC Appreciates Members
- Floods Dislodge Residents, Wreak Havoc In Osogbo
South West News3 days ago
Imesi-Ile History Book launched In Osogbo, Author Says It Took 45 Years To Finish
Entertainment4 days ago
Just In: Nollywood Actress Racheal Oniga Is Dead
News3 days ago
Hijrah Year 1443 Celebration: Osun Muslim Community Urges FG To Redouble Effort In Tackling Insecurity
News2 days ago
Lagos Socialite Laide Oropo Is Dead