A member of the House of Representatives, representing Irewole/Ayedaade/Isokan Federal constituency, Hon Taiwo Oluga has condoled with the Alakinde family and the entire people of Gbongan over the tragic death of Mr Sunday Alakinde in a ghastly auto crash in the early hours of Monday,22nd March.
In a message of condolence, the legislator said with the death of the Radio Presenter, Gbongan has lost an icon and a shining light in the broadcasting industry.
“Our community has lost an icon, we have lost one of our voices on air. This was a voice we woke up early to listen to with his peculiar style of presentation and unique usage of Yoruba language”.
She described the deceased as a devoted Christian, distinguished media professional and a community man whose impact was not only felt on air as a presenter, but in all areas he traversed.
The Lawmaker urged the entire Gbongan community and the immediate family members of the deceased to be consoled by the good life the departed soul lived as attested by his colleagues,listeners and admirers alike.
- Layo Bright: The Journey Of Nigerian Female Artist Projecting African Narratives Globally
- Iwo/Ile Ogbo Communal Clash: How Palace Guard Killed Policeman
- Police Arrest Eight ‘Notorious’ Kidnappers In Osun
- YPF Annual Ramadan Lecture: Clerics Blame Unending Insecurity, Poverty On Poor Leadership
- TOP Commiserates With Pastor Adeboye Over Son’s Death
News4 days ago
Breaking: Lagos Assembly suspends three LG chairmen
News5 days ago
Ondo To Return 45 Northern Youths To Kano, Jigawa
News5 days ago
APC Releases Guidelines For Lagos LG Poll
News3 days ago
Tinubu, Chief Bisi Akande, Fayemi, Sanwo-Olu, Makinde, Akeredolu, Aduagba, Others Storm Osun For YPF Ramadan Lecture