The Nigeria Center for Disease Control, NCDC, has confirmed 1,064 fresh cases of COVID-19 in nine states and the Federal Capital Territory, Abuja.
The public health agency made the announcement on Sunday morning via a post on its verified Facebook page.
According to the fresh report, the agency, in the last 24 hours, recorded 13 deaths across the country.
Lagos, which remains the epicenter of the disease in Nigeria, recorded 776 new cases followed by Rivers and Ekiti States.
Ondo leads as NCDC confirms 102 fresh cases of COVID-19 in 9 states
Others include, Kwara-33, Ogun-21, Benue-18, Oyo-13, FCT-5, Osun-4 and Yobe State with 2 cases.
So far, the country has recorded about 186,635 cases of the virus since its outbreak in 2020.
No fewer than 2,260 persons have died due to complications from the dreaded virus. However, 168,320 patients have been successfully treated and discharged.
- FG Will Provide Adequate Security For 2023 Coming Elections – Aregbesola
- JUST IN: Another Governorship Candidate Dies One Month To Elections
- Osun Tribunal Judgement : Police Warn Troublemakers To Keep Off Verdict Venue
- OPINION: As FIRS Under NAMI JUMPSTARTS The Economy
- Kidnapped Osogbo Housewife, Child Regain Freedom
News4 days ago
Hunters Comb Bushes As Gunmen Kidnap Three In Osun
Crime3 days ago
JUST IN : Police Arrests APC State Chairman, Others Over Alleged Killings
News5 days ago
Pandemonium As Land Grabbers Beat Okada Rider To Death In Osogbo
News3 days ago
APC Presidential Campaign: Only Aregbesola Can Direct His Followers To Join Campaign In Osun- Group