The Olowu of Kuta, Oba Hammed Adekunle Makama Tegbosun III, on Saturday led a strong delegation of traditional rulers and other dignitaries from the South West region to grace the wedding ceremony of Aisha Mohammed Wanori, the daughter of the Borno State Commissioner for Special Duties and Intergovernmental, kabir wanori.
Speaking at the wedding ceremony between Aisha Mohammed Kabir Wanori and Mohammed Jidda Shettima, Oba Tegbosun who highlighted the importance of unity, called for peaceful coexistence among the citizens of the country, especially the North East.
The Osun monarch, therefore, commended Governor Zulum for the unprecedented urban renewal projects in Borno State.
Oba Tegbosun further enjoined the governor not to relent in his efforts towards transforming the beauty of the state, saying “state capital should be showcase to the world, because all we are seeing on media mostly is the war zone.
- Sallah: OSCOTECH Alumni President, Adenle Felicitates Muslims, Urges Them To Pray For End To Insecurity
- Tunde Badmus Greets Muslims At Eid, Advises FG To Tackle Insecurity For Economic Growth
- Eid-el-Fitri: Badmus Felicitates With Muslims, Sues for Peace, Ethno-Religious Tolerance
- Ganduje Frees 123 Prison Inmates For Eid-El-Fitr
- Table Your Demands To National Assembly, BMO Tells Southern Governors