A former senatorial candidate in the 2019 general elections, Engr. Abiola Olaniyan has called on Muslim brothers and sisters across the country to use the Eid-el Kabir festival to pray for the peace, love and unity of Nigeria.
Engr. Olaniyan made this known in his goodwill message to the people of Oyo state and Nigeria in general, urging Muslim faithfuls to emulate the life of Prophet Ibrahim by promoting love and unity including tolerance.
“I called on Muslims to emulate the life of Prophet Ibrahim who almost sacrificed his son but was stopped by Allah to use a ram in place of his son, by promoting love and unity including tolerance with the situation the country finds herself in the wake of economic challenges and insecurity,” the statement read in part.
According to him, Nigerians must embrace peace and love before any development can thrive in the country.
The APC stalwarts called on his constituents in Oyo Central Senatorial district, the people of Oyo state and Nigeria in general to use this festive period to pray against all forms of insecurity that is currently bedevilling the country.
While urging Nigerians especially the Muslims faithful to ensure observing the COVID-19 prevention protocols especially with the resurgence of Delta variant Covid-19, he therefore prayed for the peace, progress and development to reign in the country.
- 2023: ‘Nigerians Will Buy Rice For N80,000, Diesel For N1500 – Primate Ayodele
- Stay-At-Home: Gunmen Reportedly Kill Policeman, Pawpaw’s Brother, Attack Commissioner In Imo
- JUST IN : Croatia Dump Brazil Out Of World Cup, Qualify For Semi-Final
- Side Chicks Help Men Stay Committed To Their Wives – Relationship Expert, Blessing CEO
- Tension As Bandit Kill 90-Year-Old, Two Others In Fresh Gombe Attack