Osun Governor, Adegboyega Oyetola, has sent greetings to Muslims in the State and across the world as they mark the occasion of the Maulud Nabbiy, birthday of the Holy Prophet Muhammad (SAW).
The Governor in a statement released by his Chief Press Secretary, Ismail Omipidan, enjoined the Muslim faithful to use the opportunity of this celebration to reflect on the lessons and teachings of the Prophet, whom he said, led a life of service to Allah and humanity.
Oyetola also urged them to emulate Prophet Muhammad’s shining virtues of love, compassion, tolerance and promotion of peaceful co-existence, noting that if they do this, the society will be much better.
He also called on Muslims in Osun and all Nigerians to use this occasion to pray for the peace, stability, progress and development of Osun in particular and the country in general.
- Osun Remains One Of Cleanest States In Nigeria-Govt
- Travel Ban: British ban Nigeria is discrimination, we will retaliate – Lai Mohammed
- N-Power Batch C-Steam 1 – Authority To Commence Unscheduled Visit To Osun
- 2023: ‘I won’t Disappoint You By Not Running’ — Gov Bello Assures Kebbi, Sokoto Stakeholders
- FG Hails Osun Govt On Giant Strides Towards Developing Mineral Potentials
News3 days ago
Riot Broke Out In Osogbo As Police Allegedly Kill Driver
News2 days ago
Federal College Staff In Trouble For Allegedly Raping Student
News4 days ago
Akin Ogunbiyi Bags OAU Distinguished Alumnus Award
News4 days ago
APC Didn’t Win 2018 Guber Election In Osun – Lasun Yussuf Alleges, Says Nobody Can Stop His 2022 Gov Ambition