Former President of the Senate, Dr. Bukola Saraki, has asked Nigerians to support the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) to lead the country in 2023.
Saraki, who made the appeal while inaugurating some projects and programmes executed by Governor Ifeanyi Okowa said there are still remnant of PDP faithful who have capacity and integrity like Okowa.
He said Nigeria is currently in bad shape, with alarming cases of insecurity and economic challenges and therefore, urged the people to give PDP another chance to make the difference.
“It gives me great pleasure to be here and to be part of this inauguration. For four years in the Senate we sat next to each other and I worked very closely with you when we passed the National Health Bill; I am very pleased with your performance here in Delta.
“It is on record that in our party, anytime we have difficult assignments we come to you because of your competence, integrity and commitment to duty.
“Our country is passing through some difficulties and I appeal to Nigerians to give PDP the chance again to lead Nigeria and you will see the difference.
“Your administration’s commitment to the growth and development of Asaba capital city is laudable and commendable,” Saraki said.
He added that the future of Nigeria would depend on infrastructure as being provided in Delta, adding, “We are proud of what we as PDP government is doing here in Delta.”
Among the projects are DLA Road, adjoining streets Government Primary School, Junior Staff Quarters, all in Asaba.
- Sallah: OSCOTECH Alumni President, Adenle Felicitates Muslims, Urges Them To Pray For End To Insecurity
- Tunde Badmus Greets Muslims At Eid, Advises FG To Tackle Insecurity For Economic Growth
- Eid-el-Fitri: Badmus Felicitates With Muslims, Sues for Peace, Ethno-Religious Tolerance
- Ganduje Frees 123 Prison Inmates For Eid-El-Fitr
- Table Your Demands To National Assembly, BMO Tells Southern Governors