The Esenyurt District Police in Turkey has arrested a group of Nigerians for peddling hard drugs in Istanbul.
The police said their investigations led them to believe some Nigerians living in the Namik Kemal neighbourhood were peddling hard drugs.
The Police Directorate’s Office tracked the suspects and identified two addresses and raided the houses simultaneously.
During the search in their homes, it was discovered that a Bonzai weighing 16 kilogrammes worth 500 thousand Lira (about N26 million) was hidden in the room of these Nigerians.
There, they found drugs, hidden in different locations, including in shelves, under the bed, and in a closet.
The suspects were charged to court and the male suspects were jailed while the female suspect was deported.
- Sallah: OSCOTECH Alumni President, Adenle Felicitates Muslims, Urges Them To Pray For End To Insecurity
- Tunde Badmus Greets Muslims At Eid, Advises FG To Tackle Insecurity For Economic Growth
- Eid-el-Fitri: Badmus Felicitates With Muslims, Sues for Peace, Ethno-Religious Tolerance
- Ganduje Frees 123 Prison Inmates For Eid-El-Fitr
- Table Your Demands To National Assembly, BMO Tells Southern Governors