…to carry out autopsy to unravel death circumstance
The Government of Osun has ordered immediate investigation into the circumstances surrounding the death of a family of seven, on Tuesday, in Apomu, Isokan Local Government Area of the State.
While sympathising with the community, the Government has also ordered that an autopsy be carried out on the corpses of the seven members of the family who were reportedly found dead in their abode.
In a statement by the Commissioner for Health, Rafiu Isamotu, on Wednesday, the Government also reiterated its commitment to security and welfare of its citizens and that it would go the whole hog to unravel the circumstances leading to the mysterious death.
Recall that members of Oke Suna community in Apomu had on Tuesday morning found the deceased in their house and reported the incident to the police before the corpses were taken to the morgue.
- Car Wash Operators Decry Activities Of Mining Expatriates On Osun Stream
- ‘They Want To Harm Me’, Sibling Of Slain OAU Master’s Student Raises Alarm
- Just In: Three killed As Robbers Raid Bank In Aramoko Ekiti
- Federal Lawmaker, Ayeni Distributes 1, 200 Bags Of Fertilizer, Sprayers To Farmers In Osun
- NYSC Tasks Corps Members on Teamwork, Patriotism
News5 days ago
Osun Journalist Attacked By Hoodlum Cries Out, Says His Life Is In Danger
News4 days ago
Akirun Obaship Tussle: Court Restrains Osun Govt From Accepting Obaara, Adedeji Ruling Houses’ Nomination
Education5 days ago
OSPOLY Releases Admission List For 2021/2022 Academic Session
News4 days ago
Entrepreneurship Skill Acquisition, Panacea To Unemployment In Nigeria, Amb Farounbi