The federal government has been ordered to pay N20 billiion to Yoruba nation agitator, Sunday Igboho.
The order was given by an Oyo state high court sitting in Ibadan on Friday, according to Vanguard.
The money is for damages caused by operatives of the Department of state security who invaded his house killing his aides and destroying properties worth millions of naira.
- Police Arraign 3 Men For Allegedly Stealing She-Goat
- Why Nigerian Youth Remains unemployed – Pantami
- How Husband Killed Her 29-Year-Old Wife For Coming Home Late
- 2023: Ask Politicians Critical Questions Before Making Choices’, Cleric charges Nigerians
- BREAKING: Police Rescue Three Abuja Kidnap Victims, Recover Arms