By Niyi Akintunde, Akure
A chieftain of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Prince Aderosoye Fadola, has congratulated Engr Razaq Obe and Barr Tobi Ogunleye on their nomination as Commissioner-designate and Special Adviser respectively to the Governor of Ondo state, Oluwarotimi Akeredolu.
Recall that Governor Akeredolu, on Tuesday evening through the Commissioner for Information and Orientation, Donald Ojogo nominated new 14 Commissioners-designate and seven Special Advisers.
While congratulating the duo nominees in a statement made available to journalists in Akure on Wednesday, Fadola said it was a good development and no doubts, the duo Ifedore Local Government Area born politician will join hands together to move Ondo state forward geometrically.
According to him, Obe and Ogunleye, had worked hard to reach this peak with several sacrifices in the state.
Fadola, however, urged the state House of Assembly to screen, clear and confirm the Commissioner and SA nominees expeditiously for them to hit the ground running.
“I also pray that God in His infinite mercy shall guide their path and grant them wisdom to discharge their duties diligently. You are our pride in Ifedore LGA and we are always proud of you,” Fadola said.
- Senate Bill Proposes To Empower Nigeria Customs Service To Carry Out Electronic Transactions
- Banditry: Fresh Emissary Visits Bandits’ Warlord, Turji in Zamfara
- Sylvester Oromoni: Concerned Women Stage Protest In Front Of Dowen College
- Policemen Grumble As Finance Ministry Delays November Salary
- “Igbos In SE Prefer Political Appointments To Infrastructural Development, But President Buhari Does Not Understand That” – Chris Ngige, Minister Of Labour