The Local vigilante group and hunters in Kogi State have invaded kidnappers’ den and arrest 10 suspected kidnappers.
Items recovered from the kidnappers, according to Kogi Governor, Yahaya Bello, were one dane gun, 10 Cartridges, 10 mobile phones, Vigilante Uniform, a Pen, 10 I-D Cards, one Torchlight and 5 locally made rings.
Bello said there is no hiding place for criminals under his leadership in Kogi State.
The governor added that smoking them out of their caves and hideouts is his hobby.
In his words: “LOCAL VIGILANTE, HUNTERS INVADE KIDNAPPERS DEN,ARREST 10 with the following items recovered;1 Dane Gun, 10 Cartridges, 10 mobile phones,Vigilante Uniform, a Pen, 10 I-D Cards, one Torchlight and 5 locally made rings, which were handed over to the Police.
”There is no hidden place for criminals under the my leadership in KOGI State. Smoking them out of their caves and hideouts is my hobby.”
Kogi State has been a haven for kidnappers, with hundreds of people being kidnapped for ransom and some killed in most gruesome manner.
Travellers across Kogi State to Abuja and other States are not safe with lots of kidnappings going on. At times entire passengers in a bus would be kidnapped and taken into the forest to negotiate for ransom.
- Bowen University VC Advocates Collaboration Among Nigerian Universities To Achieve Success In Research
- Blackmail no longer fashionable in politics – Adamawa Rep member
- Alex Saab Case – UN Report Makes Cape Verde’s Position Unsustainable And Indefensible
- #FreeAlexSaab: UN Special Rapporteur Berates Spate Of Human Rights Violation In Venezuela, Calls For Lift Of Blockade
- COVID-19 Vaccination Certificate To Become Compulsory For Travel – FG
News5 days ago
Drama As Herbalist Escorts Sowore To Court
News4 days ago
Chief Imam Offa, MKO Abiola’s Daughter, Oranmiyan DG, Associate Editor Of The Nation, Others Storm Ilorin For Olateju Birthday Celebration
News4 days ago
#EndSARS Protesters Stole $2m, N17m From My Palace – Akiolu
Crime4 days ago
Fake NSCDC Officer Bags 7 Years Imprisonment