The Nigeria Police Force (NPF) and Police Service Commission (PSC) have commenced the process of concluding the 2020 enlistment of 10,000 Constables.
Force Public Relations Officer, Frank Mba made the announcement in a statement on Saturday.
Mba urged candidates to check their recruitment status on the portal, www.policerecruitment.gov.ng.
The website will be opened from Monday, 18th October to Tuesday, 26th October, 2021.
Candidates who qualify for the next stage must print out their slip and present on examination date – Friday, 29th October and Saturday, 30th October – at designated centres across Nigeria.
They were also advised to check their email and phone numbers for notifications.
The Force reiterated that the recruitment exercise “is free of charge and without any pecuniary obligation”.
- Senate Bill Proposes To Empower Nigeria Customs Service To Carry Out Electronic Transactions
- Banditry: Fresh Emissary Visits Bandits’ Warlord, Turji in Zamfara
- Sylvester Oromoni: Concerned Women Stage Protest In Front Of Dowen College
- Policemen Grumble As Finance Ministry Delays November Salary
- “Igbos In SE Prefer Political Appointments To Infrastructural Development, But President Buhari Does Not Understand That” – Chris Ngige, Minister Of Labour