Former Emir of Kano and an ex-Governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria(CBN) Muhammmadu Sanusi has said he’s not interested in becoming the President of Nigeria.
He added that he also doesn’t want to go into politics.
The former Emir revealed that he has secured admission to the University of London for a PhD in Law programme.
He will be writing on “the codification of Muslim family laws an instrument of social reform”.
Speaking at a reception in his honour to mark his 60th birthday in Abuja, Sanusi said fear and greed are the two critical factors that have destroyed Nigeria.
He said his prison experienced has moulded him not to be afraid of going to prison or dying.
Sanusi noted the country has a problem if privileged Nigerians fail to think of how to help the less privileged everyday.
- NACETEM DG, Prof Ukwuoma Harps On Importance Of Strategic Communication In An Organization
- Osun APC Crisis: Anybody Rubbishing Aregbesola In Osun APC Is Wicked, Selfish – Lasun Yusuf
- Your Allegations Over 2018 Guber Election Misleading, Oyetola’s Aide, Bello Replies Lasun Yussuf
- Riot Broke Out In Osogbo As Police Allegedly Kill Driver
- Opinion: “No Economy In Osun State, under Governor Oyetola” – Former Deputy Speaker Lasun Yusuf
News5 days ago
Olufon Stool: Why Odunolu Ruling House Cannot Produce The New King – Oluyeyin Ruling House
News4 days ago
Tragedy As FEDPOFFA Lecturer Slumps, Dies
Opinion5 days ago
Tribute To Mr Ayatu Momoh
News4 days ago
Akure North/South By-Election: Group Seeks Support For Adesida’s Reps Ambition