Nigeria’s Minister of Information and Culture, Lai Mohammed has been tackled by OAP Tolu “Toolz” Oniru-Demuren.
Her reaction follows the Lagos judicial panel’s report backing claims that people were killed at Lekki toll gate.
Recall it had been reported earlier that the panel indicted the Nigerian Army and the Police of complicity in the death and disappearance of protesters at the Lekki Toll gate on October 20, 2020.
It will be recalled the Federal Government had insisted that the military did not shoot at protesters at the Lekki Toll Gate.
Minister of Information and Culture, Alhaji Lai Mohammed, made this known during a press conference on the first anniversary of EndSARS which he described as ‘phantom massacre’
Reacting to the report, Toolz said she does not have enough curses for the Minister.
Dillivry [Advert Banner]
- Five Things You Should Know About Monkeypox
- 2023: Tinubu Is The Solution To Nigeria’s Challenges – Oluwo
- Amotekun Intercepts 168 Invaders With Charms Hiding Under Cows
- How Inmate Of Owerri Correctional Centre Has Spent 14 Years Awaiting Trial
- Ogbomoso Kidnappings, Killing: Oyo Residents Stage Peaceful Protest, Call For Govts Action
News4 days ago
Just In: Gunmen Kill Man, Daughter Few Hours After Wife Put To Bed In Osogbo
News4 days ago
The Man Tafa Balogun, How He Was Forced Out Of Police
News5 days ago
Bishop Olubadejo Charges Christians To Always Praise God, As Deacones Akintade Marks 60th Birthday
News3 days ago
Fear Grips Residents As Gunmen Invade Osun Community, Shoot At One