A cleric, Prophet Adeyemi Adeniran popularly known as “Baba Lésèkesè,” has felicitated with Muslim faithful on the 1442 AH Ramadan fasting.
Prophet Adeniran, who is the founder of Great Tabernacle Miracle Church of God, a.k.a Mountain of Change, Ido-Osun in Osun State, charged Muslims to seize the opportunity of the Holy month to pray that Nigeria surmounts her numerous challenges.
In a statement he personally signed and issued on Thursday, the clergyman described the month of Ramadan as a period of spiritual uplift and complete devotion to Allah and thus encouraged Muslims to take advantage of it to rescue the nation from doldrums through relentless prayers.
He said: “I send my greetings to all Muslim faithful in Osun and around the globe for witnessing yet another blessed month of Ramadan.
“Being a holy month, I call on our Muslim brothers and sisters to take advantage of this Ramadan to pray for Nigeria to surmount the security, economic and other challenges confronting her.
“I say Ramadan Kareem to all Muslims, may God answer our prayers and supplication and return peace, security and unity in our dear country, Nigeria,” Prophet Adeniran prayed.
- Sallah: OSCOTECH Alumni President, Adenle Felicitates Muslims, Urges Them To Pray For End To Insecurity
- Tunde Badmus Greets Muslims At Eid, Advises FG To Tackle Insecurity For Economic Growth
- Eid-el-Fitri: Badmus Felicitates With Muslims, Sues for Peace, Ethno-Religious Tolerance
- Ganduje Frees 123 Prison Inmates For Eid-El-Fitr
- Table Your Demands To National Assembly, BMO Tells Southern Governors